Topic: Where is everybody???

I check in every day and there is no activity.  What's up with that?  There are a couple other plumbing forums out there and they get lots of hits.  What can we do to get this Forum moving?

2 (edited by whitcheywoman13 2015-07-16 00:15:59)

Re: Where is everybody???

I just signed up and am looking around. I'm still trying to figure out where I post a question. big_smile I see you're in my neck of the woods. My second home is in 6 mile creek. Not too far from Riverview.

Your right about that.  Six mile creek is a stone's throw away.  If you need service there we can help you.  But your other location is far enough away that a service call to your home would probably keep your kids out of college:-)

Hello guys, well owner here too...posting a question in that topic. Thanks for your help in advance! Jim

WHERE'S RED WOOD????????????????????????????????????

That is a good question.  I haven't heard a peep out of him for over a year.

I thought he ran this forum.  (Redwood)

Yeah, he built it.  He worked real hard putting it all together.  Maybe he will check in and let us know what's going on with him.  Maybe he's just been real busy.

Glad to hear it. 
When you make that first million, come on back for a little chat.  We miss you.

I've been trying to get the main site fixed up primarily in my not very much free time...
This was kind of a 5 day off bonus weekend where I'll actually spend Sunday vegetating, Monday with the family...
And have not fun stuff to do on Friday, Saturday, & Tuesday...

Then it's back to the grinder...

I guess it's good to be busy, but you do need time for yourself too.

Stay safe and we will see ya when we see ya.

Happy 4th!