Coast toilet flapper is best among other, because it comes with universal design and  link chain. Its universal design helps to increase the water efficiency. I’m using this flapper in my toilet since long time and it works very well. So, you may go for this because this brand is perfect value for money.

(2 replies, posted in Bidet & Toilet Repair)

If you want to change the toilet seat, then call to Anytimehvac. They will send the plumber at your home.

(3 replies, posted in Sump Pumps)

This pump is very useful to pull the water from earth. Most of the people use this pump to pull the water. I installed same pump at my home.

I am not aware about that, you can ask from AnytimeHVAC. They can suggest you better. They also provide plumbing service at very affordable price.

How can I rate this, it's already crap or wastage of money?

(1 replies, posted in Septic Tanks)

Hi,

There is no particular time to clean the septic tank it depends on, how much dirt or waist level. You can also clean it early if you facing any blockage. hope this will help you if you have any query feel free to ask.

Thanks & regards
Dennis

Please share the details of your pump, like company name, model number, year and power source.

After that I can solve your problem or advice you best.

Thanks